Sunday, June 5, 2011

That's not what I said!

"I said I want 374 a dollar straight and a dollar boxed!" said some grumpy old guy to me in front of the lottery machine. I heard him cleary say he wanted 367, but I'll let him slide this time. I cancel the 2 tickets and print out 374 and as soon as he got to lookat them he siad

"That's not what I said, I want 326!" he said in a piss offed voice. I cancel the tickets yet again and repeat slowy and very loudly "3    2    6", "Yes, 326 is what I've been saying!"

I hand him his tickets and surprize they are wrong number... He is gettingangry at me, when he said be saying he   was sorry. I had him a piece of paper and told him to write down his number, that I'm not canceling one more ticket because he doesnt know what he wants.

He started to imply that I was stupid but a regular customer was standing in line and said "Sir, you said 326, I heard you, its your fault if the number is wrong." The old guy rolled his eyes and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment